Saturday 30 July 2011

Kristen Wiig

I adore Kristen Wiig, she's currently my favorite comedy actress. I've loved her since I went to see 'Whip It' in the cinema, her character was my favorite and I just wanted to see more of her. Which proves what a great actress she is. She's also gorgeous yet not threatening and not afraid to make a fool of herself.
Then I went to go see 'Paul' and she was even more hilarious and played a bigger part which I was so pleased about. I've been keeping an eye out for her since (no 'Paul' pun intended) and I was so excited to see that 'Bridesmaids' was coming out. I went to go see it purely to watch her performance, and she was amazing it was co written by her also so she's an even greater idol to me now as the film is hysterical. yes us women are funny god damn it and having to feel like we need to prove it all the time is like talking about the world being flat, it's been proven time and time again. Kristen is such a pioneer of female comedy I'm so grateful I had to write this blog about her I wish her all the success in the world and if you needed anymore proof that she's amazing check these videos out...
(Don't worry the bottom interview's not in french)
Whip It           Paul           Bridesmaids

No comments:

Post a Comment