Tuesday 26 July 2011

#1

A little about me? sure, I'll go ahead. One day I hope to be an author, and in order to be one of those I've learnt you need to write, so here we are. I live at home with my sister, mother, step dad & half brother. OK so that's the human side taken care of, as for animals I have 2 cats and 1 dog she's a shi-tzu.

I have social anxiety disorder so i don't really go out much.
QQ: Is it possible to get writers block before you've started writing?

A little while ago I posted some book reviews on YouTube, they now have a total of seven views. Hell Yeah! (note the sarcasm, can't really convey tone here people)

I love to read and would like to work in a library and write my own books.
I am volunteering at the library this summer for the reading challenge where I'll be handing out little stickers to kids :)

OK so that's a little snippet about me and my life, I'm sure you're very bored now, I'll update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment